Our customer's satisfaction is our top priority. Read our 5-star reviews on Facebook & Google!
Our Commercial Roofing Services
The Best Denver Commercial Low Slope Roofing For Business
A roof that’s slightly pitched is one that is typically considered a Denver commercial low slope roofing system. No roof is completely flat, and this is because a slight slope is necessary to help with water drainage. When installing Denver commercial low slope roofing, there is more than one option that a commercial business owner can choose from. So, it’s important to first understand your options when the time comes to upgrade the roof.
Types of Denver Commercial Low Slope Roofing
A few options are available when choosing low slope roofing. Some of these are highlighted below
- Single-Ply roof – These thermoplastic roof membranes are a single layer, and seam onto wood panels or current roof underlay that’s in place. Roll out roofing is a popular choice in this category. These roofs are popular because they’re affordable, readily available, and they do come in various colorscapes.
- Built up roof – This roof has multiple layers of material/tar, put together with asphalt or coal-tar, to help create a thicker membrane and durable roofing system. Great performance, longevity, and durability, are a few characteristics of this type of low slope roofing.
- Modified bitumen – Asphalt is modified and applied over a fiberglass material to create these roofing systems. They’re superior waterproof roofs, they are also wind/hail/fire tested, and these roofs often come with long warranties. They do cost a little more, but for those who want durability and longevity, this is a great choice when installing Denver commercial low slope roofing systems.
Of course, no two commercial properties are going to select the same low slope roofs. But, knowing your options allows you to compare the best materials, and find what is going to fit well onto your roof, and within the budget you’ve set to install the new roof.
Features of Low Slope Roofs
Regardless of which of these low sloping systems you end up installing, these roofs are highly chosen for commercial properties for many reasons which include
- – They’re wind/fire/water tested
- – They come in different colors, textures, and finishes
- – They are UV protective
- – The roofs are 100% watertight to prevent water damage/penetration
- – Low slope roofs provide sufficient sloping to ensure water pools don’t form
- – The roofs expand/contract well, to ensure they won’t damage from one weather extreme to another
There are so many manufacturers that make these roofs today as well. This means that business owners can compare their options, to find the best fit, and also find one that is going to fit their budget well. Furthermore, with many options from which to choose, you can find something that looks good, without having to compromise on the quality you’re going to receive when installing these new roofs.
Hiring the Best Roofer
You understand your options with the different Denver commercial low slope roofing systems available, so it’s time to install your new roof, right? Yes, but you have to hire the right roofing company to do the job. With over 20 years of experience, we are locally and family-owned, and strive to provide our customers with the very best service imaginable. We have licensed, certified technicians, and we are fully insured to do the roofing work you hire us to do on your commercial property. We also employ the best specialists, meaning you don’t have to worry about our technicians not knowing how to work on a large, commercial project. We have both commercial and residential roofers, so we’re going to dispatch the most qualified to do the work on your commercial roof, when you choose to hire us for the job.
If you aren’t sure which roof is right for your business, we can also help you determine that. Simply give us a call and we’ll dispatch a technician, free of charge, to provide you with a free estimate and quote. They will answer your questions and help you determine what’s best for your business. And, you do not have to worry about us trying to up or oversell you on something you don’t need. We’re honest and we strive to do right by our customers in the Denver, and the surrounding regions.
Call us today for your free quote and estimate for your new commercial roofing system.